8 Swordfish Street, Tuross HeadSold April 3, 2017
- Property ID: 61452640
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 556.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
A GREAT CATCH
Diverse in its layout and solidly constructed, this substantial family home offers generous room proportions, a rear to north aspect, and has provisions for self-contained accommodation.
• Rear to north aspect with enclosed yard and entertaining area
• Two separate living areas
• All weather outdoor entertaining area overlooks the yard
• Enjoy as is or maximise the further potential
• Single lock-up garage with internal access
• Well presented throughout with BIR's in all bedrooms
• Within easy reach of all main lifestyle amenities
• Ideal first house or investment opportunity
• Set on a generous 556.4sqm block
• Large kitchen with ample preparation space and cabinetry
To arrange an inspection please call our office today
Hello Just a quick note to say thank you for the amazing service we have received over the last year with our holiday rental. Everyone at Hallmark is so responsive, helpful and personable and we are very happy with the booking rate. We are also very impressed with the gardener. Thanks again. All the very best for the busy season. Cheers Emma and Andrew
- Emma & Andrew
Dear Marlise, You deserve these flowers. I couldn't have done it without your help. You did everything I asked of you. It's not easy buying a house so far away. You made it simple. Thank you.
- Lynne B.
Dear Marlise, We would like to express our gratitude to you for your efforts in selling our property. We found your approach to us warm, interested and professional. You certainly did make every effort to secure our sale and achieve a very positive result for us. We will certainly highly recommend you to anyone interested in buying or selling property. Warmest wishes and a big thank-you.