24 Bondi Street, Tuross HeadSold Nov 21, 2019
- Property ID: 61810690
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 727 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Built by the current owners in 1984 to exacting standards, this immaculately maintained brick and tile home is centrally located on a 723.6sqm corner block.
The home is constructed over two levels with a northerly aspect ensuring the home is bathed in sunlight.
The lower level comprises:-
- Double garage with one auto opening roller door.
- Loads of under house storage
- Storage or utility room.
Linking the two levels are internal and external stairs, the internal stairs are fitted with a chair lift for easy transition between floors.
- Sumptuous master bedroom with large built in robe and ensuite.
- Family bathroom with shower, toilet and large vanity unit.
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes.
- Ultra- spacious kitchen measuring 5.72m x 3.3m, includes a large walk in pantry, gas cook top, retro copper range hood, electric wall oven, dishwasher, and all the prep cupboard space you could dream of.
- Family/ Informal Dining room that opens to the covered rear deck with sweeping views of the ocean, lake and mountains beyond.
- The impressively proportioned formal lounge/dining room measures 7.62m x 5.72m and features a retro copper fire place. This room also enjoys the expansive ocean, lake, and mountain views.
Year comfort is provided by the reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, gas heating and the open fire place.
The beautiful low maintenance gardens are the ideal back drop for the outdoor living space and complete the tranquillity of this original gem.
Come and immerse yourself in the pristine coastal lifestyle and relaxed village atmosphere that Tuross Head offers.
Call today and make an appointment for a private inspection.
Dear Marlise, Many thanks for the way in which you handled the selling of our home. Your professionalism is to be admired. We were very impressed with your personal attitude and also the way you kept us informed at all times. Once again, many thanks. Gayle & Ross MacAlpine 23 March 2021
- Ross and Gayle MacAlpine
We found the process of selling with Hallmark quite easy. Our sales advisor was Marlise Woodfood and she was very accessible and helpful. We wanted a quick sale and this was achieved. There were many groups viewing our property and Marlise always informed us when they were arriving and gave us the option to stay on our property or leave. There was an understanding that we wanted our property to be bought by like-minded people and so we are very pleased this has occurred.
- John N and Frances Q
Fantastic agent! Marlise has been so helpful in every aspect of our sale, she has made the experience so easy. Her communication and negotiating skills are great, we were kept up to date every step of the way. We are so happy with the great price she achieved and found her to be so professional and always with a big smile! I’d recommend her to anyone who is considering selling their property.