8 Monash Avenue, Tuross HeadHOLIDAY RENTAL $1200pw to $2600pw
- Property ID: 61502430
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: HOLIDAY
Silvawood is a beautifully appointed four bedroom, two bathroom home located only one street back from the beach. One bedroom with en-suite is located downstairs and the remaining three bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs.
Large glass sliding doors allow you to view the ocean from the partly covered back deck which is fantastic for year round outdoor entertaining.
At the rear of the property is an al-fresco BBQ area complete with woodfire pizza oven.
* Ocean views
* Walk to beaches, cafes and local village shops
* Walk to Tuross Head Country Club (golf course & bowling green)
* Kitchen including dishwasher & large gas cooktop
* 2 x TVs
* Gas heating
* Covered deck including outdoor furniture
* Full laundry facilities including laundry shute
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Full bathroom including bath
* Conversation area
* Ocean views
* Tiered backyard
* Outdoor shower
* Outdoor BBQ & woodfire pizza
* Silvawood is a non-smoking holiday home
* Silvawood is not pet friendly
What to bring - Linen for 2 queens, 1 double and one single. Towels including beach towels and tea towels. All food items and toiletries.
- PROPERTY TYPE: Cottage/ House
- TOTAL BEDS: 4
- PROPERTY NAME: Silvawood
- MAX GUESTS: 6
- MINIMUM NIGHTS: 2
- QUEEN: 2
- DOUBLE: 1
- SINGLE: 1
- BALCONY: Yes
- UTENSILS: Yes
- DISHWASHER: Yes
- MICROWAVE: Yes
- REFRIGERATOR: Yes
- TOASTER: Yes
- WASHING MACHINE: Yes
- DISTANCE TO BEACH: Less Than 300m
- DISTANCE TO RESTAURANTS: Less Than 500m
- DISTANCE TO SHOPS: Less Tan 500m
- DISTANCE TO ATTRACTIONS: Short Walk To Local Cycle/walkway
- VIEW OF OCEAN: Yes
Hello Just a quick note to say thank you for the amazing service we have received over the last year with our holiday rental. Everyone at Hallmark is so responsive, helpful and personable and we are very happy with the booking rate. We are also very impressed with the gardener. Thanks again. All the very best for the busy season. Cheers Emma and Andrew
- Emma & Andrew
Dear Marlise, You deserve these flowers. I couldn't have done it without your help. You did everything I asked of you. It's not easy buying a house so far away. You made it simple. Thank you.
- Lynne B.
Dear Marlise, We would like to express our gratitude to you for your efforts in selling our property. We found your approach to us warm, interested and professional. You certainly did make every effort to secure our sale and achieve a very positive result for us. We will certainly highly recommend you to anyone interested in buying or selling property. Warmest wishes and a big thank-you.