69 Bondi Street, Tuross HeadSold For $395,000 August 12, 2016
- Property ID: 61519630
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 626 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
Constructed with energy and water efficiency as a guiding principal this double brick home a long list of impressive features. Relax on the large covered front balcony, cooled by the sea breeze and captivated by the stunning views of Coila Lake and the ocean.
- Spacious open plan kitchen living and dining areas.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Reverse Cycle Split system Air conditioning.
- Combustion Heater
- All bathrooms have been newly renovated.
- Solar Power.
- Solar Hot Water
- Polished Floor boards.
- Insulation in floors, walls and ceiling.
- Triple lock-up garage with auto entry, workshop and drive through to back yard .
- Loads of under house storage
- Fully fenced and landscaped.
Call today to make a time to inspect this marvelous property.
Hello Just a quick note to say thank you for the amazing service we have received over the last year with our holiday rental. Everyone at Hallmark is so responsive, helpful and personable and we are very happy with the booking rate. We are also very impressed with the gardener. Thanks again. All the very best for the busy season. Cheers Emma and Andrew
- Emma & Andrew
Dear Marlise, You deserve these flowers. I couldn't have done it without your help. You did everything I asked of you. It's not easy buying a house so far away. You made it simple. Thank you.
- Lynne B.
Dear Marlise, We would like to express our gratitude to you for your efforts in selling our property. We found your approach to us warm, interested and professional. You certainly did make every effort to secure our sale and achieve a very positive result for us. We will certainly highly recommend you to anyone interested in buying or selling property. Warmest wishes and a big thank-you.