35 Manly Street, Tuross HeadSold For $349,000 July 16, 2015
- Property ID: 61444010
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 556.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
FAMILY HOME IN LIFESTYLE LOCATION
Greeted with an open space and free flowing interiors, this property was built to entertain family and friends!
Starting from the front balcony through the sun-soaked lounge and kitchen, this spacious home is nothing but accommodating for the growing family. Occupying
556.4sqm of land, this impressive split level, 4 bedroom home is situated on the high side of the street to take advantage of the expansive lake and ocean views.
• Sunny North Easterly aspect.
• Large sun drenched kitchen.
• Master bedroom with en-suite, two other double bedrooms, with built-in robes.
• Newly carpeted open plan lounge/dining.
• Main bathroom.
• Two generous entertaining decks with plenty of sun & stunning views.
• Private paved & grassed backyard with large storage shed
• Ground floor guest accommodation or teenagers retreat with fourth bedroom and third bathroom..
• Full sized single garage plus undercover parking for either two more cars or your boat and caravan.
To arrange an inspection please call our office today.
We would like to thank the Hallmark team on the sale of our home. Special thanks to Marlise Woodford, your professional service put us at ease, taking away the stress and treating us as friends, you cared, even on your day's off.
- Ron & Averial C.
Dear Marlise, I'm writing a few words to you to let you know that we are very happy for the friendly and professional way your Agency took dealing with the sale of our property.
- Juan & Manuela R.
Hello Just a quick note to say thank you for the amazing service we have received over the last year with our holiday rental. Everyone at Hallmark is so responsive, helpful and personable and we are very happy with the booking rate. We are also very impressed with the gardener. Thanks again. All the very best for the busy season. Cheers Emma and Andrew