20 Bondi Street, Tuross HeadSold For $299,950 September 3, 2014
- Property ID: 61406450
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 556.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
BEAUTY ON BONDI
Nestled in a family orientated neighbourhood, this home represents a solid starting point to home ownership, downsizing or coastal retirement.
Of hardiplank and colourbond construction, this three bedroom home offers low maintenance living with generous spaces.
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge.
• Gas cooktop.
• Spacious bathroom including bath, toilet and generous shower recess.
• Reverse-cycle air conditioner.
• Internal and auto access to garage.
• Mezzanine storage level in garage.
• Fully fenced.
• Block size 556.4sqm.
• Low maintenance grounds.
• Concrete driveway.
• Spacious rear deck.
• Quiet location.
• Tuross cycleway at end of intersecting street which leads to local lakes, beaches, cafes and village shops.
• Walking distance to Coila Lake.
• Short distance to Kyla Park Sportsgrounds including netball and tennis courts, Kyla Park Hall and sailing facilities.
• Brief drive to local child care facilities.
• Short drive to Foam St and Kyla Park Sportsground boatramps.
• Quiet neighbourhood.
Get ready to sit back, relax and start enjoying the coastal lifestyle and location of this well presented home.
Take your first step by contacting our office to arrange your personal inspection.
Hello Just a quick note to say thank you for the amazing service we have received over the last year with our holiday rental. Everyone at Hallmark is so responsive, helpful and personable and we are very happy with the booking rate. We are also very impressed with the gardener. Thanks again. All the very best for the busy season. Cheers Emma and Andrew
- Emma & Andrew
Dear Marlise, You deserve these flowers. I couldn't have done it without your help. You did everything I asked of you. It's not easy buying a house so far away. You made it simple. Thank you.
- Lynne B.
Dear Marlise, We would like to express our gratitude to you for your efforts in selling our property. We found your approach to us warm, interested and professional. You certainly did make every effort to secure our sale and achieve a very positive result for us. We will certainly highly recommend you to anyone interested in buying or selling property. Warmest wishes and a big thank-you.