20 Bondi Street, Tuross HeadSold For $299,950 September 3, 2014
- Property ID: 61406450
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 556.4 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
BEAUTY ON BONDI
Nestled in a family orientated neighbourhood, this home represents a solid starting point to home ownership, downsizing or coastal retirement.
Of hardiplank and colourbond construction, this three bedroom home offers low maintenance living with generous spaces.
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge.
• Gas cooktop.
• Spacious bathroom including bath, toilet and generous shower recess.
• Reverse-cycle air conditioner.
• Internal and auto access to garage.
• Mezzanine storage level in garage.
• Fully fenced.
• Block size 556.4sqm.
• Low maintenance grounds.
• Concrete driveway.
• Spacious rear deck.
• Quiet location.
• Tuross cycleway at end of intersecting street which leads to local lakes, beaches, cafes and village shops.
• Walking distance to Coila Lake.
• Short distance to Kyla Park Sportsgrounds including netball and tennis courts, Kyla Park Hall and sailing facilities.
• Brief drive to local child care facilities.
• Short drive to Foam St and Kyla Park Sportsground boatramps.
• Quiet neighbourhood.
Get ready to sit back, relax and start enjoying the coastal lifestyle and location of this well presented home.
Take your first step by contacting our office to arrange your personal inspection.
We would like to thank the Hallmark team on the sale of our home. Special thanks to Marlise Woodford, your professional service put us at ease, taking away the stress and treating us as friends, you cared, even on your day's off.
- Ron & Averial C.
Dear Marlise, I'm writing a few words to you to let you know that we are very happy for the friendly and professional way your Agency took dealing with the sale of our property.
- Juan & Manuela R.
Hello Just a quick note to say thank you for the amazing service we have received over the last year with our holiday rental. Everyone at Hallmark is so responsive, helpful and personable and we are very happy with the booking rate. We are also very impressed with the gardener. Thanks again. All the very best for the busy season. Cheers Emma and Andrew